Caring Cuticle Oil
Hydrates and nourishes your cuticles and nails instantly! We created a golden oil blend of oils with delicate botanicals for supple cuticles and strong, healthy nails. Naturally scented with lavender essential oils. Eliminate cracking, splitting, hangnails and more, it's like a spa in a bottle! Our Caring Cuticle Oil arrives in a .05 oz glass bottle with dropper, please gently handle with love and care.
How to use:
A little goes a long way, one little bottle lasts 1-2 months! Just 1-3 drops will moisturize all of your cuticles on both hands!
Here's what our clients and nail technicians say!
Requires no drying time
It can be applied over natural, polished, acrylic or gel nails.
Lasts through multiple hand washings, cuticles will still be supple
Key ingredients and why you'll love it!
- Contains a golden blend of Safflower Oil, Aloe Oil, Jojoba Oil, Rosehip Oil and Neem Oil to soften and nourish the cuticles
- Lavender, Cedarwood, Wild Marjoram and Frankincense essential oils compliment the oil blends and provides perfect aromatic harmony
- Naturally enriched with Vitamin E and Tea Tree Oil a natural antifungal agent
- Botanically based with assorted flower petals
- Perfect purse size
- This product is not tested on animals
- No parabens, petroleum products, artificial colors, artificial fragrances, mineral oils or petroleum oils
Pure ingredients, botanical extracts and the soothing scent of pure oils of Lavender and Willd Majoram creates a delightful fragrance you'll always remember.
Keeping our fabulous products fresh in our cute little containers
Since many of our products are made with essential oils, please keep the following in mind: Limit the exposure to air by closing the lid on your jar or bottle tightly. You can store a few of our products (especially creams, lotions) in the refrigerator. Others would need to be stored in a cool dry area, away from direct access to sunlight to avoid moisture. Avoid dipping your fingers into the jar by using a small spoon or cotton swap to apply your product. Keep the edges of our jars, bottles and caps clean and remove any residue like cream or oils on them.