8910 Miramar Parkway, Suite 111, Miramar FL 33025. Remote available.
Part time for all positions, up to 3 days per week.
An incredible opportunity to join a passionate staff dedicated to our beloved customers and sales team. We offer an excellent work environment supporting healthy living. Must speak flluent English and be able to work from home our headquarters in Miramar, FL. Bilingual (English/Spanish) candidates are preferred but not required.
Customer Service Representative
- Positive attitude with a passion for helping people
- Receive inquiries from representatives/customers via telephone, email, and live chat.
- Answer questions, process orders for our sales team, provide timely information from corporate resources in a courteous manner to provide quality service.
- Oral Communication Skills – Bilingual Preferred
- Written Communication Skills – Bilingual Preferred
- Reading Skills – Bilingual Preferred
- Computer Literacy
- Basic computer skills are required, including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and a working knowledge of proprietary “back office” software, including data input and retrieval (training provided).
- Customer service skills are required in dealing with a variety of situations. Prior customer service experience is helpful but not required.
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached within deadlines
- Manage budget and funding channels for maximum productivity
- Work closely with assigned managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Work with other department managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to change quickly & effectively
- Strong working knowledge of Project Management Software (ex., Monday Project Management Tool)
Fulfillment Center Associate
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fill containers and labeling
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to lift at least 20 lbs
- Professionalism and self motivated
Complete the mini form below, then email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will contact you if we think you're a good fit!